View Single Post
Old 2008-07-02, 22:32   Link #2111
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
The way Kallen's existance has been presented, I've gained the feeling that her father did everything to 'erase' her other blood-line from the records. Not to mention that having dual identities within the same area is far more difficult than having them on two seperate continents.

So while it would seem logical from a normal standpoint, I don't think he'd be able to given his attempt to hide his daughter.
If someone was determined enough to investigate him I doubt he would be able to hide his duel identity regardless of how far he is from his family. Besides assuming he has managed to keep up his second identity of Knight of One there is no reason anyone would suspect the Emperor's own knight. Him taking Area 11 for himself could be tied to the fact that the Emperor lost four of his children in Area 11 and he is taking command to farther pacify it after the Black Rebellion or something.

I just find it hard to believe that the Empire's strongest knight and the person holding the position of Knight of One is able to keep his lineage secret when it is apparent that it is important to Britannian society for eligibility for positions of importance.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote