View Single Post
Old 2009-01-23, 14:45   Link #100
Kyosato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinku View Post
I thought Ami said that to Minori at the end about guilt thing because of the picture of Kitamura and taiga in Taiga wallet. Maybe Minori probably now feel less guilty if she know there isnt anything going on between Taiga and Ryuuji. It would make sense how Ami reacted after she told Minori cause she knows Ryuuji has a thing for Minori.
That's what i think too.
I think Ami knows that Minori is starting to like Takasu, and that she felt guilty because she thought Taiga already liked him. Remember episode 13, when Ami talked to Minori ? Seeing Minori thinking about the photos (probably she learned Takasu took the photo where they were holding hands), she came to tell that with her job, she didn't care who had her picture or what they were thinking, they were just picture (= she shouldn't think too much about the reasons why Takasu bought this picture). She probably feared Takasu and her could start to like each other, and thinking Taiga already has some sort of love relationship, she felt guilty for liking her best friend's lover.
But now, after seeing the photo Taiga kept in her wallet, and realising she loved Kitamura and not Takasu, she was probably relieved (but don't forget Ami stopped the girls from seeing the photo under this one).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece
Just as well, she certainly doesn't know the contents of Taiga's ID.
But I think she guessed it after hearing what the 2 girls said, it was pretty explicit.