View Single Post
Old 2010-08-13, 09:39   Link #32
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
^Sae's voice? Yeah, it's a little off for me too. Who knows, maybe she speaks like a yakuza lady boss when she gets pissed.
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought it was off too. I hope it goes back to how it was, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
I am extremely busy in farming so don't have time to do GIFs now (will do them later) but I will comment on some episode parts quickly since I don't have much time around.....the first thing is Miya and Junichi.....still bothers me to know what happened to Junichi's reaction after he notices Miya here=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...3/2cb3e305.jpg
Would have been funnier if he wasn't red and has a natural reaction to those thoughts. Nishishishi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
Such a tease - the part where Junichi puts his hand on Kaoru's shoulder and she reaches for it - they really want to make us wait a week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
"I looked cool, right?" was such a great line. What you'd expect from a teenager.

I'm pleased with how the series handles drama, plus it keeps that fresh approach for the build-up between the two, so all around i'm pleased. Shame next week will be the end, though i'm looking forward to a HHHNNNGGGGG ending for the two.
Only one left...super bummer. I will look forward to a HNNGG ending as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Unfortunately, I feel I can only pass on a 6 (average) for this ep. Too little happened for my taste. When an episode summary can be reduced to "Junichi worries over the missing Kaoru, who happens to be on a temporary emo trip over not wanting her mother to remarry. He bribes her with kind words and chocolate, and Kaoru recovers. Both notice how important the other has become to them", without omitting ANYTHING relevant, you know that not much happened.

Next ep is already the last? Well, then let's hope for something more exciting ^_^;
I think that's why I'm surprised there is only one episode left...because so little has happened so far. But I guess because they already know each other, less time will be devoted to them getting to know each other like they had with Haruka.