View Single Post
Old 2010-11-27, 15:11   Link #27995
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
IIRC the name of Fate's new Device is the same as Material L's... and Mariel named it that, not Due.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasanagi View Post
She actually named it Vulnificus? I think I must have missed that.
Hm, since Yasanagi asked that question, I'm guessing that RD is referring to the actual Battle of Aces game (though now I wonder why the game designers or Seven Arcs would name Material-L's device after a shellfish bacteria; at least if Kaijo did it here for this story it would have some creepy context behind it).

As for the other part of that comment, let's just say that I've been convinced that Due's been using Mariel as her cover identity inside the TSAB ever since that first "sister" comment by Quattro a while back. Unlike Hayate, Fate, Wendi, Tea, etc., etc., who are all "tormented, angsty evil"; Mariel has been acting evil and enjoying it in classic Due/Quattro fashion. Pretty much exclusively the "gone evil" cast has done so under the influence of tragedy and torment that have broken them the wrong way, so I'm giving Kaijo credit for giving us clues that Mariel dropping nasty hints and evil smiles is a sign that something is wrong there.
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote