View Single Post
Old 2010-11-29, 22:53   Link #145
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Well, I'm one of the people who are seriously upset with Kirino's ways right now. I understand there might be past issues, but Kyou has done more than enough to make up for it IMHO. He's put his name on the line for her countless times, and gets no respect. He gets ONE thank you, then gets slapped and kicked the next day. I'm not asking for her to be all "make love to me onii-san"..but at least enough to respect the notion of someone doing something for you. This is one of the first animes where I just about HATE the main character and Love the series at the same time. Even the Creator of the series stated countless times that they HATED Kirino, which I find very interesting making me wonder where the series is heading. BUT, like others, I'm trying to be patient, to feel that pleasure of being granted that DERE that I've waited 3/4 of the series for. There is so much one can take before they move on to something and/or someone better, and with what I've heard from others about whats currently happening in the novels, Kirino's time is SEVERELY running out