View Single Post
Old 2011-12-16, 20:15   Link #4933
Kuze

You mean out of the three prototype models shown, two succeeded at breaking the Esquad's armor, the heavy artillery cannons were only broken through serious Divider/Silver Cross abuse, and the gauntlet broke everything Subaru laid her hands on.

I'm not going to start calling it the success story of Section Six, and the design for the Warhammer is ugly as hell, and the to-be-installed onboard reactors need to be explained already (are the batteries made obsolete? What?), and they have significant flaws, but it's definitely not the fracas that second hand retellings have them as.

Now if anyone thinks I'm being too kind on FORCE, you'll have to bear with it for the moment. Yesterday started with me watching Metal Gear's newest trailer, involving REVENGEANCE. And Raiden acting like old school Dante.

Then, I watched the SOPA committee video stream. It had such gems as foreign piracy websites being compared to nukes, and, I, I

gah.

So my brain is little bit forgiving on anything I do not hold the burning hate of a MILLION EXPLODING SUNS I'm gonna stop talking now about that oh god
Kuze is offline   Reply With Quote