View Single Post
Old 2012-03-28, 15:54   Link #4047
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeni View Post
Even it was to just introduce us to Generation Xerox, citing that Quatre created her to be an heir rather then spare parts would have been a much better explanation as to why she lives... Granted all this could have been avoided if Quatre, I don't know, groomed one of his many nephews to do the job..? I mean, with 29 sisters, there's bound to be a kid who could take up the mantel, right?
I dunno, mate. Saying Quatre needed to clone himself an heir would have every yaoi fangirl squeal in delight, since he'd be obviously gay if he couldn't do it the conventional way. And goodness knows, he's had enough people call him that for dumber reasons.
But whether Quatrine is a cloned heir or cloned spare parts, either way makes no difference to me. With 29 sisters neither makes sense. It's as you say; if he doesn't want kids a nephew would suffice. Heck, I wouldn't mind if Quatrine was Irea's daughter. I don't see why Sumizawa didn't go with that since they already had that relationship. And where did that crap with (married!) Rashid having the hots for Irea come from?

Quote:
OMG! Que the music!
Ruling kingdoms by sunlight!
Impeding the Alliance by moonlight!
She is the one they call Kathrine!
So that's how the cat fits in! xDDD

Quote:
Duo and WuFei hardly spent any time with Heero... other then being locked up in the same jail cell for close to a month.
You're forgetting their time in school together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by susyia View Post
it's relena or one of the twins sisters in the chapter??
Judging from the other pics that feature King Peacecraft and Cinquante Kushrenada this chapter is most likely another history lesson.

EDIT: Ha, I wonder why I didn't notice this sooner.

Spoiler for Heero and Relena, err, Katrina?:

Last edited by IkuzeMinna; 2012-03-28 at 18:07.
IkuzeMinna is offline   Reply With Quote