View Single Post
Old 2008-11-01, 01:08   Link #255
Janifuu
緩和

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett_Rain55 View Post
Doesn't mean people can't enjoy Tessa and Sousuke's scenes together...That scene where they argue in TSR was intense! =)

I think I'd like Sousuke&Kaname more if it wasn't shoved down our throats in every episode.
No one ever said not to "enjoy" their scenes together... By all means support Tessa and Sousuke if that be your preference, but my only concern is why there are still those out there who continue to neglect to see the reality that Kaname and Sousuke's relationship is much more developed than Tessa and Sousuke's has ever been. How can anyone turn a blind eye towards Kaname when she is without question much better for Sousuke than Tessa is? Tessa may be cute and sweet but why is that reason enough to want her together with Sousuke, whose feelings I sincerely feel Tessa continues to neglect everytime she tries to break into him. I'd understand if perhaps she had a actual connection with him to be your reasoning in supporting them... but that's not the case at all. Someone quoted something earlier in this thread that I think makes an excellent point, being that Tessa seemed to jump the gun when she declared her "love" for Sousuke. She barely knew him and yet abruptly announces her interest in him, which to me comes across as more of a kiddy crush than anything. Shes a good girl no doubt about it, but just not for Sousuke.

Last edited by Janifuu; 2008-11-07 at 04:21.