View Single Post
Old 2009-08-03, 16:03   Link #3100
Nyura Kousen
can't sleep ;_;

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_zero5 View Post
I wonder who of them could be deceiving us in not knowing them. After all the murderer definitely needs to know them, otherwise he couldn't let it look like a witch murder.
Everyone close to Kinzo can know about them, in my opinion. Which includes Nanjo, Genji, Shannon, Kanon and, but of course, Maria. However, this means one or more of them is an accomplice, or even the murderer. Or, in Maria's case, she could even be an "innocent accomplice", she draws them because "Beatrice" tells her so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssol View Post
Rosa = Beatrice is interesting because that means those scenes where Beatrice is there while Rosa is being tortured mean that Rosa is torturing herself (For not being a good mom?)
I think the whole "let's kill mama!" scene was Rosa torturing herself (inside her mind), yep. She was about to die, so she started thinking about Maria, and the terrible things she did to her... we know that Maria still loves her, but Rosa sees her as a burden; that's why she felt guilty and started thinking... well, about that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
Still I find it hard to believe that Jessica is involved in the crimes unless she is a very good actress.
I find it hard to believe, too. In all games, someone she loves dies in the first twilight, and we know how she reacts, so it's really improbable. That's why, in my opinion, she might be Maria's Beatrice, but she wouldn't be related to the murders.
Nyura Kousen is offline   Reply With Quote