View Single Post
Old 2012-03-01, 15:08   Link #109
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
my point is:
don't underestimated people just because they're not up to your 'standard'..Bloom folks
but your not getting the point.... a blind clearly has a disadvantage against someone who isnt.

However this dude is probably so IMBA, that even the bloom people dont stand a chance period against him in anything.

We dont know if he really cant cast magic... all we know is he has a secret which is so big, he doesnt want anyone to find out.

I dont think his little sister would be that scared of him either unless he was this great maou type person.
One word from the brother, and the sister shrivels up in fear from a backlash.

So in short... the blooms are bragging and bosting to someone who is already in a class above them, yet pretends to be in a class below them.

Its like a toy poodle trying to act big against a pitbull it see's on a 5inch TV screen because that's all they see. Little do they know the pitbull in real life is 10x its real size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRS View Post
He is special in some way, since he didnt want Mizuki to look at him too long (i wonder if they have been tampered in some way to augment/give them magic by their father).
Yeah this is what i totally thought as well.
He was worried about her checking him out without her glasses.
The glasses nerf'd her power, without them, she would be able to tell clearly something is wrong.

This is why i think he's hiding something BIG.
And only the sister knows, which is why she shrivels in fear everytime he yells her name.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote