View Single Post
Old 2013-01-05, 18:45   Link #591
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor Mobius Toth View Post
The only thing I'd do would be to woo Yui and maybe Yuuko.
- Good luck with that. you might have more of a chance with Yui...unless you're Lelouch Lamperouge or Light Yagami and can evilyl charm the pants off Yuuko. (Actually, being a snarky Tony Stark-type might actually turn her off, but that's just my opinion...)

Quote:
Then again, it might just be just the circumstances of TDA's harsh world. Ikaruga seems like a practical guy.
- It's one thing given the circumstances of TDA, but my main concern is: What if he's actually planning things similar to this in the Alternative timeline, and we're just not aware of it. That's just my paranoia at work.

Quote:
Also, real-world infantry firearms are implied to be more effective than we might think.
- Ain't broke, don't fix it?

...granted, I just (finally) got a shot at playing CoD BOII for the first time and was wondering if a Flechette Explosive Dart Launcher would be a quick and nasty way to clear a room full of Soldier-class. (to those who don't play CoD: It's like the Needler from Halo--stick-stick-stick-BOOM). That got me to thinking about really, really crazy ways for infantry to mess with BETA attacks or at least stall for time.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote