View Single Post
Old 2007-11-20, 00:45   Link #100
4ran

Send a message via AIM to 4ran Send a message via MSN to 4ran Send a message via Yahoo to 4ran
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vestus View Post
My view on Shuri's outburst:

I do understand why Shuri would have those feelings against her step-mom. It's totally rational that she would hate her and treat her in that way. Who wouldn't? Some "stranger" is trying to replace your "real" mom. So, I can understand why Shuri would have such an outburst.

However, I also do think that it is very out-of-line for Shuri to treat her step-mom in that manner.
But before this episode, Shuri was always wise and caring about others. She always gives the bog picture, like remember when she picked Sana to be the class head so he and nanaka will be together and the river trip..etc ... I mean she is not that kind of person who will attack someone without no reason.

I think there is something happened to her because of her stop mother. Maybe her father got married immediately after her mother dead, so she thinks that her father does not care about her mother death because of this women or she know that her father had a relation with her because her mother dead.