View Single Post
Old 2009-06-30, 12:17   Link #5
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I'm kind of upset that Shiryu had to save Blackbeard. It's nice to know that Blackbeard is not "immortal" (i.e. someone that can not be defeated), that's pretty cool, but I really wanted the Doc to heal them.

I do admit that it kinda sucks that Shiryuu saves Blackbeard after all, but I guess that in the end it makes things more "realistic". But I did also want to see Doc Q use some broken healing method, no matter how cheap it turned out to be. Oh well, I still don't think that this makes Blackbeard's crew any less of a threat..... they just have fate on their side, that's all . Now, seeing as some of our predictions came true already, I expect to see Teach and co. down in level 6 sometime within the next few chapters......

And yeah, I'm also particularly interested in seeing Crocodile's reaction to learning about Buggy's connection to Roger. I think he'll most likely laugh it off and think that Buggy was just useless baggage, but he'd just be underestimating the pirate clown like many others do (even including some of the people in these forums, unfortunately....). I'm actually more convinced than ever that Buggy's going to have one hell of a huge bounty on his head when this storyline is over.....