Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2009-09-19, 03:46   Link #4009
Shadow Kira01

T. Rex Ancestor: Fearsome Features at Human Scale

Quote:
The new dinosaur, named Raptorex, lived about 125 million years ago in an area that included what is now northeastern China.
A new dinosaur but it had extincted over 125 million years ago..

Let me guess, in just another couple of weeks.. An animated CG version of the fossilized dinosaur in full color, not to mention in full details will most likely be available.

Venezuela Considers Shooting Down Drug Planes

Quote:
Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez says he is considering allowing his government to shoot down foreign planes suspected of drug trafficking.

President Chavez said Thursday he is considering the possibility of bringing down aircraft from neighboring Colombia or the United States.

His comments come three days after the U.S named Venezuela as one of three countries that fails to meet international obligations to fight the drug trade.

President Chavez says his country is doing everything it can to combat drugs and called the United States the number one country responsible for drug production and trafficking.
I can see the approval rate of their government plummeting in a few weeks from now. Considering the state of the global economy, nowadays.. Whenever people tackles the drug production lines, they get hated all around. I don't see why the Venezuelan government is any exception. Speaking of which, every plane they shot down, there will always be a new one flying. More over, when they shot down the wrong plane or a mistaken one, the United Nations will be lodging a protest over civilian deaths.

----
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
Burglar decides to log onto facebook while robbing a house, forgets to log out afterwards:

http://www.journal-news.net/page/con...id/525232.html
Sounds like something from a comedy but for real..