View Single Post
Old 2012-08-29, 10:21   Link #448
Black-Cat-Sama

Fighting in Bleach is meant to send messages and reveal new things, neither of which Kenpachi does. Look at his fight against Noitora, his big reveal was that if he uses TWO hands instead of one, he can swing HARDER. Now, I ask you, after seeing Kenpachi fight three major times in the series, do we really expect something amazing from his fight? Especially with those novels that just came out not too long along with hevy focus on the 'Kenpachi' tradition.

I'm glad he was beaten off screen so we won't have to stall another chapter at least on a fight with an end we all knew was coming. What DOES bother me is that not even Bach's clothes are torn a bit, not even the sleeve that Kenpachi cut and we saw him block with--is he wearing Superman's costume!?

Anyways, good stuff, wish more happened though other than the captains getting riled up at Yamamoto's 'KILL EVERYTHING' mood. Especially since some of them didn't need riling up, it's not like they were all on the desperate side fo the battle just yet. Also, KOMA ROAR!!!! AWOOOO
Black-Cat-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote