View Single Post
Old 2008-09-15, 20:09   Link #1017
monir
cho~ kakkoii

That took a while to write a response. Doing 10 things all at once isn't easy. Apologies ahead for this off-topic, but this needs to be done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post

Why are you singling me out?
Now you are asking a good question. Why didn't you object when I was "singling" Hyashi Takara out? On the contrary, you almost seem to relish the fact that I called him out. I hope the irony isn't lost here.

Quote:
I am not the only one who commented on shipping. (Even you said "Several users")Sensei is actually the one who brought it back up yet you are deleting only me or admonishing only me.
Yes, I know that you weren't the only one "commented on shipping." And as I've said couple of times, the reason I've looked the other way because there was an interesting conversation going on which explored the rationale behind why/how argument such as shipping forms opinion. Your posts and others were necessary to keep for the sake of consistency, so those good reads do not get removed as well for exploring the topic "shipping" rather than engaging in shipping. Do you see what I'm trying to say?

Quote:
I have seen evidence of shipping all around this forum and all over a certain one. Yet it's only me you have the problem with. You are still irritated with me over some things I said huh? I am not holding a grudge why are you?
You do make too many assumption. Trust me, I'm not holding any grudges, but I'm sure you are convinced otherwise.

Quote:
Ain't that a bitch that's another ban...
Hmmm... So the line of thinking here is that if I ban you now, it will show the world how unfair I am. So that means, I can't ban you now for the sake of my own, glorious image. Reverse psychology. Clever!

No, you won't be banned for this post. I started this particular off-topic, so naturally I was expecting you to respond as well. Visitor messages have failed to make you understand my position. Private messaging has failed as well. So I figured, I should explore the last route as well: the open forum. Unfortunately, you are seriously stuck in the notion that you are misunderstood. You are a victim of unfair play. Perhaps you are, but surely you can reexamine yourself how you come to sound/read to have posters react to you in such a manner.

Quote:
To answer the rest of your query...

You can't separate Ichigo or shipping from Orihime.
Yes, I know. I've acknowledged as such. I've also said few posters are incapable of exploring the characteristic of those respective personality without making it a "shipping" issue. Hence, thread such as Ichigo-Orihime vs. Ichigo-Rukia is closed. It is a preemptive measure taken to prevent another thread that needs to be closed down because there are one too many people who have diluted a thread with poor behaviors that stemmed from glorious shipping.

Quote:
Did you notice that people actually seem to like me?
I do, actually. Probably that's why I was inspired to explain to you so many times why a post of yours is getting deleted, why you are getting an infraction, and why I continue to respond to you in follow up posts. Either way, this is what I'm telling you: Do not bring shipping into any topic. If you are incapable of posting without making a connection to "shipping", then do not post. Otherwise, you will be banned.

Feel free to take the above however you like, but it won't change my stance on the no-shipping policy until I've gathered enough evidence that people can actually ship without stepping on each others toe. This thread is a venue to find such evidence. Until then......