View Single Post
Old 2008-03-24, 16:06   Link #2
Last of the Uchihas

Itachi duh!!1:P

I will post my reason why

edit: Itachi has brought back the BAMF that was lost in part one. Characters like Zabuza and Kimimaro comes into mind, but Itachi took it to a whole new level.

Itachi had to pleasure of being someone hat could never be defeated, even while being in a badly injured state. He was defeated due to internal injuries he previously had. Pain won't have that pleasure, not even Madara. Itachi was the only one of the Akatsuki members to have started a fight badly injured (as stated by Zetsu) and he still blew our minds away. People, the fight we just saw, was a Itachi nearly blind/blind and badly injured, and he was able to keep up with Sasuke's attacks, even while holding back his power since he wanted Sasuke's eyes. Not only did he deflected all of Sasuke's kunais nearly blind, he also had the time to create a kabe bushin in the process, and Zetsu still wasn't impressed with Itachi. Also important is how a blind injured Itachi was able to deal with Sasuke's amazing speed head on, something that no one has ever managed to do. Not even mentioning being able to block an unavoidable jutsu in that condition.

The way Itachi went out, put anyone to shame.

Zabuza comes second, Kimi third and Deidara fourth.

Itachi R.I.P.
Last of the Uchihas is offline   Reply With Quote