View Single Post
Old 2012-11-22, 00:41   Link #5745
FDW
Zettai Ryouiki Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by YF19EX View Post
As much as I like and respect Alex Smith, I think the writing is on the wall for him. Kaepernick is the future. Alex is incredible for his loyalty with this team when the upper management and fans kept calling for his head. And under Harbaugh he was able to finally see his potential. But in many ways its too little too late. Alex is not getting any younger and Kaepernick was preforming like a pro. He still has things to learn like knowing when to get rid of the ball, but he is mobile, accurate under pressure and as much as I don't like QB controversies, if you don't start him now, when? I would like to see Alex take it and get to the Super Bowl, win and finally end all the naysayers. But looks like he wont get that chance...
Woah, woah, hold you horses there. I know the SI tweet is a big deal, but this hardly means that Kaep is replacing Alex, we should know from history that GARbaugh isn't a conventional thinker. (And besides, the "not because of injury" line hasn't really been explained yet, and I imagine we'll be seeing a very enraged GARbaugh tomorrow because of it) And what's with the not getting any younger" line? Alex and Kaep are only three years apart from one another in terms of age. (Alex is 28 and Kaep is 25)
FDW is offline   Reply With Quote