Thread: Licensed Sankarea (TV)
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-15, 14:17   Link #253
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Gee, almost forgot about this thread

But even with one eye, I spy some zzzzzzettai now that's a school, full of zettai ryouiki girls, gah looks like I need to take up teaching in order to infiltrate er I mean gain access to that school

Since this seems to be my first time in the thread since the series started, I want to proclaim I am totally into this anime for Wanko-chan so cheerful and full of life, ah she can use my bath anytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Great episdoe, truly. Rea is so damn cute, god damn. They did a good job there. Everything else flowed great too. They captured her father's creepiness well too... god I hate him.
That father of hers sure is a real bastard. I'll tell you why I hate this guy......... Sanka-papa, you got messed up priorities, man. You taking pics of your daughter, when you have a hot wife like Aria around? What's the matter with you, man? Aria has ten times the body of Rea, if I were you, I would make a whole bunch more Rea's with her! *runs*
Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamZZ View Post
Back to Rea, it's admirable that she can climb the cliff with high heels. It's some amazing skill.
lol, girls and their high heels always impress me the way they can walk on flat ground but yeah, on rocky terrain and cliffs? Definitely some skill, and did I hear that right, that she's done that on several occasions before? Surely all those night time excursions trained her well in that regard
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote