View Single Post
Old 2008-05-10, 01:13   Link #41
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Well again I could say the same to every post which tells it is good.

Basically both sentences - "This anime is very good" and "This anime sucks" are the same, however you are trying to create double standarts by saying that negative opinion is bad and should be kept to the reader, I on the other hand can say the same thing about positive opinion, if you like it, keep liking but do not post on the forums how you like it... Silly, as the forums are based mostly on expressing ones opinion and sharing it with others, however you do not seem to realize that both positive and negative opinions are equal, thus have equal chances to be here.

Yes, it is annoying to here it called 'crap', when you like it so much, but on the other hand it might be annoying to hear it being called 'great' either.

If I like manga/novels why cannot I criticize the anime which is based on them? If the anime would have NOTHING to do with the series but the name (like True Tears) then yeah, it may be legitimate such suggestion, yet in ZnT case they are still having many things in common even if the anime turned out to be mostly a parody of the novels...