View Single Post
Old 2009-03-22, 07:50   Link #860
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
I only played the old game but if you did, can you tell me what are the differences in remake? And are you satisfied with it so far?
Well, I'm still on the beginning, but I'm not sure about the changes other than smoother sprites, translation/town's name changes, added anime scenes and OP song and movie

Not sure about some others... Does the old one have character interface when they talk? If no, then it is added in First Departure. I still need to play more before I can give judgement about how I enjoyed it or not.

For SO2:Second Evolution though, I have already played it mid-way in English version. Gotta say that the translation is fixed rather good (yes, they finally re-did the translation. Font in the game is also changes a bit? Not sure :<), since until mid-game, I haven't encounter some... Weird statements like in the older one. Some minor changes on town name too, like Cross become Krosse and some others.

No story alteration or added PA though as far as I go... Either that or I missed it (In Claude's story playthrough atm :<). I'm planning to redo it with my save data before the tsunami hit a town for further check

Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote