View Single Post
Old 2009-05-10, 04:58   Link #67
izmosmolnar
At the end of this world

No, what I meant is he choose the right passport for one reason or other. But his new self refers on his past by "Johnny", which he says subconsciously like a Nickname, Petname or something. His real name could be still Akira, but his past self bore the Nickname/Username Johnny, and that's how his new self deep down regards his past self. (I really doubt japanese people would use the name Johnny officially anyway).

As I said I don't know what to think about the blue haired girl. It somehow saddens me she is still alive, and the Supporter killed the Brain Surgeon (if he was indeed killed by the Supporter). His crimes were really minor, compared with #11's, who kills and dismembers innocents at nights. It's possible she does something really beneficial, which makes the supporter/Outosideo to "overlook" her murders, but it still puzzles me why she talks about it so openly. Maybe her team even knows about the whole Selecao game.
For now I would guess she does something really good in the eyes of the Supporter/Outosideo (or I cannot even eliminate the possibility she is the Supporter, and #1 just behaves like one for one reason or other), and he/they just ignore #11's absurd pleasure.

Last edited by izmosmolnar; 2009-05-10 at 05:41.