View Single Post
Old 2010-11-29, 00:55   Link #28
0utf0xZer0
Pretentious moe scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jze0 View Post
Ah... what a fun episode, really enjoyed it. Watching Kirino play her eroge and not notice the parallels between her and the character Rinko on screen was hilarious. I mean, can't you tell when your looking at your own image on the computer monitor? In her case I guess she can't but its ironic how they are both similar. Its as she said 100% tsun and 0% dere (at least for now).
Yeah... the meta-humour in this episode had me completely giddy. I normally prefer the dramatic episodes of this show, but this may be my single favourite episode thus far.

As for the "eroge system requirements" bit... just about everything is higher than a normal eroge, but the 1080P display requirement really takes the cake.

The way the transition to Kureneko's house occured had me thinking that it was a scene from Kirino's eroge initially... that's how different Kureneko is without her gothloli outfit. That said, I was wondering why they would have used Kana Hanazawa even thought she already played Kureneko... so when I figured out it was Kuroneko, it made a lot of sense. She talks differently when she adopts her persona too, I guess.

Signature courtesy of Ganbaru.