Thread: Crunchyroll Hunter X Hunter Anime (2011)
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-19, 19:46   Link #1398
VnsFurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
I must have watched those last five minutes 6 or 7 times (including rewinding as soon as the scene was over the first time, not even waiting for the episode to end) and I can't get over just how great it was. In terms of animation quality, BGM, fight choreography, direction... The highest praise I can give is that it's the best anime fight sequence I've seen since episode 3 of Seirei no Moribito.
I agree completely.
I've been watching the fight over and over, as well, and I can't help but love how Hisoka is just smirking throughout the entire fight and how gon, on the other hand, is desperately fighting in an attempt to get that single punch in.
I didn't notice this right away, but I love how Gon was clearly using zetsu while he was hiding behind the rubble. There's such an impressive level of detail in this fight, and I think it's awesome that they don't completely spell it out for you.
lol I also love how effeminate hisoka is throughout the whole thing. His stance, the way he fights... it's just so graceful.
VnsFurs is offline   Reply With Quote