View Single Post
Old 2006-12-03, 23:41   Link #748
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasuberi View Post
Huuu. I think I'll be making my first eroge purchases this year. ^^; ef looks amazing, so I just have to get it. While I am positive I'll buy ef, I also may think about buying katahane since it looks really really nice as well. Hard for me to believe that there's going to be ero content in this, which I don't really care for. In any case, eroge banzai~
Katahane's release has been delayed until January anyway, so take your time. (Official site)

Not a lot of titles interest me this season. Personally, I'm looking forward to the Winter Comiket more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fto View Post
Ummm does anyone know a similar game to ef that is actually out... i dont care if i have to buy it, but i really liked the ef OP demo movie and was hoping if there was a game already like this..

Sorry if there are post on similar games, just that i never played games similar to this one.
What do you mean when you say "a game like this"? Are you referring to the theme/atmosphere/plot of the game? Or the more technical aspects, such as the art quality/animation?

You can always start by checking out minori's previous games, such as Wind or Haru no Ashioto (minori official site). I think the people over at NNL and insani managed to completely translate Wind as well.
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote