Thread: Licensed The Breaker
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-08, 12:22   Link #2995
zibi88

But I kinda dont get it... Lone wolf is angry on the murim becouse of what they did to his master.... then why is he following 9dragon... who is responsible for the masters death itself >_>

maybe lone wolf doesnt know that his master is dead... and that 9dragon becouse of his reckless actions made his master need to sacrafice himself for him

if he laerns that then maybe he will leave Suc and maybe support shioon...since he cant follow orders from somone who killed your most precious master

hmmm maybe lone wolf will see similarity between himself and shioon... since both their masters left them behind

As for the Suc girl... nah I doubt she will wave the shioon flag... since she is part of suc that hurt her mother... she attacked him and his friends (sahee included)... and was the one that pressed that detonation bomb that killed Elder jun...

so I kinda doubt it that shioon will accept her as even friend.... maybe afer we learn why she even joined and is helping Suc.. is she just a mercenery for hire..or there is some personal issue involved
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote