View Single Post
Old 2009-04-30, 13:52   Link #82
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Another good episode it was a good set for what I assume would be the next or even next 2 episodes.

So basically we a case of another fat pompous perverted general convinced of his own superiority even though he earned his rank from his family and not through hard work and in the end his troops paid the price for his arrogance. The fool even left the battlefield first that damn coward. What they needed was Patton he would should them whats up that crazy SOB would dived straight in.

Alicia and Welkin comedic routine gets me everytime especially Alicia's facial expressions her expressions are almost as good as Yumi from Maria-Sama. Falido enters the picture once again and his analogy of Ares and Aphrodite had me on the floor of course Welkin oblivious to whats going missed the whole thing. If that wasnt enough here come the pink panties LMAO poor Alicia she was defenseless this time around yet she stayed there talking to Faldio even after the incident. Her reward was a little deeper insight into how Welkin thinks and it paid off as we see that his decision not go saved all of squad 7's lives.

However we all knew once that moron failed they send in squad 7 but this time Faldio's troops are backing them up the next episode we should see some heavy fighting at least i hope so. I dont see any death flags for Faldio yet its too early for them to start waving but his interest in Alicia is apparent.

um yea that Price guy is like a combination of Lelouch and Ceaser all rolled into one. What i want to find out is if there is a spy wandering around. The enemy knew about the attack plans well in advance.