View Single Post
Old 2012-11-24, 01:02   Link #55
Allium
Keep on keeping on

Akane a psychopath - wow, if Urobuchi does choose to take her down that road, I could see it happening, but that would be a really dark twist, and the series would have a more depressing air.

In the opening sequence, at around the chorus part, Akane is shown to be emotionless-looking as she points a Dominator at Kougami, before they stand facing each other as though in confrontation; that part seems to suggest something of those lines happening to Akane. I think there are some more hints thrown around in the OP sequence, but for now I can't really tell how will those hints manifest themselves in the story.

I can actually see Gino being 'broken' in later episodes; he strictly abides by the rules, is strongly against Enforcers, his father a latent criminal - basically he is surrounded by the thing he fears the most, and I can see this being brought up later, where he'll be somehow trapped in a difficult situation somehow relating to that. Another to end up with a Sayaka-ish fate, maybe? I wholly agree with Triple R's points about Urobuchi's 'surviving characters' being flexible and willing to adapt.