View Single Post
Old 2007-10-10, 20:46   Link #276
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

All I can say is, 3 osana-najimi characters = 30% chance of losing to the power of three = 2.7% chance of all of them losing = 97.3% chance one of them will win. XD

I don't really care if its Nanaka, Aoi, or Shuri, lol. So far they're pretty much even.

But to be honest, I'm rooting for Nanaka first. Mainly because I hope she'll be a one of the girls in which the original term of tsundere was made for; ie. someone who is truly tsun, but as time goes by she becomes truly dere without ever being tsun anymore. Judging by the second episode, it does seem like Nanaka really is a 'true' tsundere since it looks like she's steadily progressing towards dere, which is interesting for me since I never really saw a 'true' tsundere.

On top of that, Nanaka's unusual hatred towards Sana is a mystery; I'm pretty sure there's something Sana did or did not do that make Nanaka hate him with a passion till now. Not remembering her was just the straw that broke the camel's back, and thus the hard ass slap. Now as to what the cause is, I want to know because it would most probably a childhood memory. And having osana najimi as THE moe element for me... XD

Judging by the ED though, Aoi looks like she'll get the short end of the stick, lol. ^^;

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote