View Single Post
Old 2010-12-04, 16:23   Link #896
wingman32x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
I don't think Mea is interpreting memories here. Rito asked how it was possible for her to create such a familiar environment to him, and Mea told him she was able to do it, since he had "those kinds" of memories from that place, and then the scene with Momo was shown. So, I think that scene did happen. Of course, whether Momo got to give him a full blowjob, sucked his penis just once or just kissed it, we don't know, but she did do something along those lines.
I personally think it could go either way. But yeah, there is a possibility of something like that happening off screen. No one can say weather or not what we saw is all that happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
But that raises the question, does he actually realize that she likes him? He definitely didn't know it when the first series ended, but now even though Momo suggested it to him, it doesn't seem to be fully registering with him. He didn't even ask himself if he could like her back.
Not yet IMO. Momo's comment about it def. made him think about it, but I don't think he fully understands yet.
wingman32x is offline   Reply With Quote