Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Photo Kano
View Single Post
Old 2013-12-04, 09:01   Link #495
Black Phoenix
Photography is my life!

I see the PhotoKano Kiss game as a Prelude to the last 30 sec of the Anime episode, very well more explained that the romance itself in the Anime episode, to rushed and without any logic what-so-ever. And yes, the relation is purely platonic until Kanon's graduation day.

At the moment I had finished most of the Kiss game, with all the main 6 heroines. Still missing both Photo Club stories, Tomoe and Momoko and also Kanon one. Mainly I had done the 6 main heroines in 2 tries:

- First Save game was for Haruka, Nonoka and Hikari (Friday before the last week with both ready for the Sunday special event);
- Second Save game for the rest of the main heroines, same method.

After finishing one heroine, load the save and go with other on the Sunday, and 5 days is enough to get to the Love Love Days after.

#EDIT#

By the way, my small (till now) collection about this series/game/whatever (Still missing the BL-R Disks, they all come in one parcel after the last BL-R Disk is launched, that way I win also a B3 Poster...)

The small photo of Rina's Sister, is a DLC code for the PhotoKano Kiss game that came with the Photokano Kiss ArtBook. By the way, that code can be redeem till 2038...

Still missing some things, but in terms of Manga books I will only buy the ones from Yuzuki N' or with drawings from her. The rest of them I do not like the way as the characters were drawn... Or I will see in a future if I change my opinion and buy all of them...

#Offtopic#

At the moment I have about 60 Manga books and related stuff (mostly limited editions with Drama CD's, OAD's, Art Books, etc).About 8 different series, but still more coming. If one volume is available in limited edition, I buy that one instead of the normal.

All started with Oreimo and Ginen Shounen, back in July...

Last edited by Black Phoenix; 2013-12-11 at 17:57.
Black Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote