View Single Post
Old 2012-10-15, 13:20   Link #102
itachi-san314

So just for the sake of conversation, something has been bugging me about what Madara initially said to Obito. Madara said it was like Obito 'slipped through' the rubble. I'm still under the impression that that is Obito's MS technique Kamui that allows him to slip through things. And clearly Obito didn't have MS when he first met Madara. Now we find out (although I suspected it) that Madara actually chose Obito. Which means Obito didn't slip through the rubble into Madara's hideout, but was brought there, presumably by Zetsu. So that then means that Madara knew what Obito's MS technique would be before Obito got it. Which would then imply that Madara did know Obito's lineage and was expecting him to develop Kamui. SO I would then assume that Izuna and/or Madara had Kamui and Obito is his descendant and that Madara planned this whole scenario with Obito in mind. Just some speculation...

of course it could also be that Obito's regular sharingan is capable of using a weakened Kamui, but I'm not a fan of that idea since Kakashi, Itachi and Sasuke can't use weakened MS techniques while in a normal sharingan state. I think MS should have its own specific techniques that can't be used otherwise.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote