View Single Post
Old 2012-06-01, 02:38   Link #412
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnus View Post
As Caithsith mentioned, there's no way this would work. As it doesn't resolve any issues in the long run. Those issues being the crazy King and Commander at Central, and the new Bishop of the Church.

What I love about this manga is that it starts at the end game of any action Shounen manga. The Hero has the strength to literally put down EVERYONE'S army already (no training arc nonsense, or enemy-of-the-day's), and technically force the world to change as he wills it.

The reality is however, that this solves absolutely nothing. This story depicts what happens in those time skips from other stories between where the hero defeats the "Final Boss" and "Happily Ever After". It's where bashing the bad guy's head in is far from the right answer. Every action the major characters take are always taken with the future and aftereffects in mind.
hhh....*sighing*
how I wish to just slay them all .... like old saying, if you find trouble, destroy it (both the troubled and the source)

Spoiler for simple....and ... clean:

so if Hero save the maid, who's gonna be blamed? Dark Knight? or the Young King?

I bet the White Clown will be pissed off when he learn the disappearance of Crimson Scholar
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote