View Single Post
Old 2008-01-19, 19:42   Link #44
Marina
~La-la Land~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by geki~ View Post
No, I think it's very sweet. I like those calm, soft pink signatures/images. They usually bring out the kawaiiness very well ;3
yeah, Even though pink isn't exactly my favorite color, I do find it perfect for those 'cute' images
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxic_trance View Post
Hmm.. I aint no Graphics Designer, but still, I feel a bit of mismatch in the characters and the BG colors. A bit more bright colors, and no mismatch, and u ll be very very good

But, since u say u r new in this, I say its really good then. Keep them comin...and u will become very very nice

+cookiee
Thank you Yes, I'm still learning on how to blend better and still have quite a problem with doing backgrounds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
Since It Me Request Sig....I love it..
Thanks Again Marina-Chan..
Np, I'm just glad you like it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WINGZERO619 View Post
I'm definately liking the Chaos sig. It reminds me of my pink sig I did a while back. Colors are nice and soft which carrys over across the whole canvas. Looks like you applied a two px border which is fine but the white px inner border looks funny over her ears or what ever is on top of her head. The use of the lens flare on her finger tip could be more defined. I say this because the overall presentation is very light and soft where adding the lens flare kind of made it even brighter. A great addition to your portfolio.
Thankies as usual ^ ^ Always useful to talk to you about this stuff on msn as well!

And now back to valentine siggies, here's one I'm working on for Echo.

I'm struggling on the background and am worried that the text in the letter is too small and hard to read. :S Feedback/tips would be greatly appreciated!

Co-host of Kaiseki Anime Podcast
Find us on Apple Podcasts and Google Play

AniList

Sig: HSxHoneycomb
Marina is offline   Reply With Quote