View Single Post
Old 2011-02-09, 12:21   Link #7688
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Assuming there's strong emphasis on [The World without Kamijou Touma], another character having Imagine Breaker wouldn't violate that rule.
I prefer this idea.

Since this is a world where kamijou touma doesn't exist. Another user of imagine breaker wouldn't be impossible anymore. Since the law of only 1 person can wield such person is already passed if the wielder is dead or not here on this world anymore.

And I would like the idea of the new freshman as staying quite or just doing things secretly. Or maybe the new freshman isn't even a bad guy. Just when the others in pinch someone will save them and they would think it's touma because of imagine breaker but it's not touma or it's also possible that they didn't see who rescued them. Thus giving more pain to the people left behind because of a hope that there's a chance that his alive but why wouldn't he meet up with them if his really Touma?

But then again it's a world without kamijou touma so that person that actually rescued them is another wielder or rather the one who succeed the imagine breaker but he wouldn't let himself be known.

And an additional plot of the new guy actually working for Aleister Crowley in total secrecy.