View Single Post
Old 2013-04-10, 05:58   Link #40
Monster0

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
the bijou are sealed inside people. i dont think there's ever any mention of their dna leaking around inside the jinchuuriki's bodies. please cite an example if there is
If we can only cite things that have actually been written down by Masashi himself then what is left for the imagination.Some things we imagine about the nature of things within the Naruto world may never be mentioned or even proved flat out wrong if Masashi so wishes to write it that way.

Now if we can imagine how bijuu seal works we can maybe imagine how bijuu dna (dna is a bad word for this,lets just say bijuu chakra since bijuu might not even have dna as we know it)can get into a growing baby.First i believe that the seal is not a container but more the cork or wrapper,the body of the Jinchuuriki is the container.So where does the bijuu live while inside?we see Naruto in his mind confronts Kurama who is in a cage.But this cage and room are only imaginary places in Narutos mind.I think the bijuu chakra is within every cell of the Jinchuuriki along side the Jinchuurikis own chakra.Heck if the gold and silver brothers can eat part of kurama and then have kurama chakra that is definitly biologicaly absorbing the chakra.So maybe Kushinas egg already from the get go had Kurama chakra in it.
I can think of other things like B's ability to turn his body parts into the 8tails. But i got to go to work

Last edited by Monster0; 2013-04-10 at 06:14.
Monster0 is offline   Reply With Quote