Thread: Licensed Negima Manga Discussion
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-13, 23:26   Link #8616
Dargor
Welp

Quote:
While his name may've taken a hit because of how Negima ended...
I'm not sure how much of that is entirely true. While I certainly get that feeling, most reactions I've seen have been between mellow to rather disappointed, but there isn't a whole lot indicating to me that hes created some clusterfuck that groups like Bioware somehow manage to get themselves into (Then again, larger fanbase) on a consistent basis. I'm not even entirely sure how popular the series was, since the few places I've seen have been rather uninterested in it.

Quote:
If KA thought he was doing something exciting and hot with j-comi that would spark some kind of revolution, then I just don't know. Maybe he is blind to his industry or something.
I honestly haven't followed his work on that front, but the few snippits I've seen give me this impression. Maybe he hoped it would at the very least put another viable media to the industries table, but I'm not seeing any sign of that yet. I don't think you would be completely in the dark about your own craft if you're honestly trying to put something new out there for others to use, but hell, it wouldn't shock me.
Dargor is offline   Reply With Quote