View Single Post
Old 2012-01-17, 02:14   Link #89
F. Velvet
Marionette

Jan-Poo: Witches & Woodlands was just awesome! I found your blog by chance surfing on the net, and when I started checking your website I couldn't help but download W&W right away! I was really curious. And well... I don't know if you check your blog often, but I left a comment there, about my opinion until Belphegor's trial Now that I finished reading I can truly say you made an excellent work! (I especially loved the RPG Video Game mode in Satan's trial *o*) I am hoping for more of this in the future.

As a contribution, as you said in your blog, I spread the word W&W deserves to be more famous.

Regarding the riddle... I'm not good at solving this kind of things but I'll do my best!
I finished with the messagio (thanks to RedKey for the accurate translation!), but then I was quite lost. I checked all of the topic and I read about the existence of "Find the key" tip, which I tried to find but nothing came up. So I checked the spoiler and saw that I had to beat Beelzebub's game without failing! Argh, I kinda feel bad for checking the answer but I was totally lost (and when that happens, the idea of getting "little spoiler hints" crosses my mind), I hope I don't have to do it again.

I'll do my best. After all, if I don't try it by myself I won't get better at riddles D:
I'll try beating Beelzebub's game without failing (which will probably take me a LOOONG TIME xD, I lost two consecutive times when playing the easy one).
F. Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote