Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-06, 10:19   Link #22135
Chris38

@haegar

Well, I agree with you that it would be pretty boring, if Tsukune has already fully mastered the power of his Shinso blood and that it might be possible that the Holy Lock has been modified by Tohou Fuhai to better suit Tsukune, since we haven't seen anything, before Tsukune underwent Tohou Fuhai's training and modification ritual, that would suggest that there are multiple seals present in the Holy Lock.

Still, for now it only remains a speculation, since we still don't know what Tsukune has learned during the one month preparations, before the raid on Fairy Tale's HQ took place - I mean we don't even know the full effects of Tsukune undergoing the human modification ritual, except for the fact that it allowed Tsukune to be able to use youjutsu techniques and most likely made his body more compatible with the Shinso blood flowing in his veins.

What I mean to say is that, until Ikeda actually explains what happened to Tsukune during his one month of training (which is definitely going to be explained, since I'm pretty confident that both Moka's are going to be pretty interested to know what has caused such an dramatic change within Tsukune in such a short period of time), anything is possible...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote