View Single Post
Old 2008-05-07, 15:46   Link #28
Masanori Ota
It's Horo, not Han Solo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
To be honest, Craft Lawrence (with a nice name but doesn't suit his characterization) wasn't what I would liked him to be. I would have liked it more if the whole series doesn't involve him teaching us specific economics and that he was not a merchant. He doesn't suit Horo with his position. Its not like his status and reputation can take a dutiful role as a male (as how the anime keeps pointing out, the gender card) to protect her. Craft done many wrongs throughout the series, such as getting too greedy and merciless like during the event where he counter-scammed the scammer. An eye for an eye is an ideal and "real" logic, but such schemes doesn't really suit the Craft that was exposed to us so far from the very few episodes. However, it was a nice way to give us lessons about humanity, where there is full of greed, guilt, arrogance, ignorance, shame, etc etc.

**Too bad he wasn't replaced with some good-looking-youthfull-rare-vampire-that-is-a-flower-but-is-crimson-underneath-that-tries
to-live-with-humanity-while-have-experienced-long-generations-of-tragedy-and-angst. Now that will really teach us lessons and fit into the fantasy theme along with it. Who wouldn't want a dirtily evil, attractive "hero(?)" such as Lelouch in Code Geass? (I'm going to start a fanfic :P)
I want to kill you for most of everything you wrote including and past this point.