View Single Post
Old 2014-01-09, 04:31   Link #103
SuitUp
¡Gracias Totales!

Character that made me drop a series:

Tomoko Kuroki: I started watching Watamote because of its good reviews, it was funny for the first few episodes to actualy watch the life of the butt monkey of a show instead of the special unique little snowflake MC, but after the one with the vacuum hickies it became more painful than fun, i often found myself pausing scenes for over 15 minutes because of the awkwardness of it all, so in the end i had to dropped it.

Minorin: I had to drop Toradorabecause of Minorin character, i just couldn't stand the constant obfuscating stupidity(tv tropes ruined my life) facade she put up, because she didn't know whom she loved the most, either the MC or the main heroine.

As for character that made me watch a series, there's the obvious ones like L, 8man The Dark Knight, etc.
Special mention to Satsuki from KoiChoco, who allowed me to stand that clusterfuck of a show, i just didn't know what was i watching, either some spy/political drama or some ridiculous harem, i would have just threw my hands in the air and said to hell with it if it wasn't for her character, even tough i still can't really tell what was so special about it.
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote