View Single Post
Old 2009-09-02, 18:05   Link #1517
Da~Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarmiDex View Post
(its 6am and Im sleepy xD hahaha)
But err yeah xDD Sorry
I think I typed to fast that I didn't re-read my post
And got into a fight with a friend (cause he's a jerk sometimes)
Buuuut anywaaaay~
Well I mean xD Don't regret buying Dissidia. Cause for a PSP game, I find it actually the best second after Crisis Core.
And yeah ;_______; cause I watched video brawls of Dissidia and I was like 'I WANT THAT' but xD I don't think its out here and even if they have, don't think its original anyway...
But I also love Dissidia because of the mix of FF characters~ <3 I find the idea and concept very interesting.
Also, o-o I'm coming close to finishing Crisis Core but I am.....hesitating to continue.
I don't wanna see Zack die ;___;
It is 6am or was 6am?
I'm in the standard GMT time zone and it's almost midnight so I was curious.

And not to worry. Your posts are easy to understand, especially when compared to all that leet speak and all that.
And I hope the fight wasn't serious and that he makes amends for whatever transgression he committed.

Going back to Dissidia and lot, well, Gameplay.co.uk said they've posted my ltd ed set off so I'll be getting it soon enough. Yay?
I'll take some pics of the extras if anyone's interested.

And you know what, I'm probably going to buy an Action Replay for Crisis Core now, though I probably won't need it if all I wanted to do was finish the story. The grinding is so mind numbingly dull to me...
Probably why FF VIII was the only Final Fantasy I've completed to date.
Da~Mike is offline   Reply With Quote