View Single Post
Old 2013-05-05, 10:14   Link #41
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Feel free to correct me, but I interpret that "big whoop" as sarcasm... meaning you do not think it was a big deal that Ronaldo killed a person. That is where I disagree because of many reasons, some of which were already stated.
Up to this point, your interpretation wasn't wrong, but then you said this.

Quote:
Declaring war and starting a conflict over a grudge in the first place is fine now?
Which is a claim I never made.

Quote:
Another reason is how the cutscene specifically played out in the game. Makoto wasn't killed in the midst of battle, nor did either of them have their phones out to use magic or demons. Makoto forfeited her life as the scapegoat for JP's deeds.

A kill is a kill, whether you want to play semantics with its synonyms or not.
To murder and to kill are not synonymous, however.

Quote:
You also were the one who wanted to know the reason why people hated Ronaldo in the game, and I told you why. I don't know why you're getting defensive over an answer you asked for. It's not even a complaint about the anime - I stated how the anime portrayed him in a better light so far.
I am sorry, I will admit that I do not always communicate well. My intent was not to forcefully change your opinion or anything. I just intended to add the way I view things. And then people started calling me a monster supporter and that's how we got here.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote