View Single Post
Old 2010-07-24, 05:58   Link #514
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by alovelyburn View Post
Characterwise, I can see ways it could be done. If she got her previous morality back, for example, Yagi could have her devote herself to atonement instead of killing herself. Another classic story trope. But plotwise it just seems like that would really unbalance the series due to her ridiculous power.

Turning her back to her Claymore self might address the power problem (assuming she returned to the power level she had as a rookie Claymore instead of her ultimate potential or anything like it)... but even then, it seems like that would really be playing with fire considering that if she ever awakened again everyone would be in a really bad situation... again.

About the only way I can see her getting out of the series alive is if they somehow depower her. But who knows, Yagi's pretty twisty.
It may be possible in the future that there is something like a stronger form of yoki suppression pills that permanently suppress an AB's hunger + ability to transform (though I have no idea what a normal yoki suppression pills effects on a AB would be)

It would feel odd though Priscilla suddenly being good and she would face alot of distrust from all claymores for what she is which may throw her on the bad side again (that if everything still thinks she is a villain that she may as well act like a villain)

The best form of atonement she could perform at her level of power would be to get sent over to the mainland & stop the war one way or another (kill the leaders of both sides + demand they cease fire or she will kill them all)