View Single Post
Old 2012-02-06, 13:30   Link #257
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailbel View Post
I don't think Miria really needs to get the other two to 'fight' Hysteria, all she needs to do is use Hysteria's speed against her and get her in the way of one of Cassandra's 'dust eater' attacks. Eliminate the speed advantage and I think Hysteria is definitely killable by the ghosts. The dust eater is so focused on Roxanne she probably won't even notice she cut off all of Hysteria's anchors...other than to say they taste disgusting XD.
Why are earth would the Ghosts get in the way of 3 Abyssals just to take down one?

Why on earth would they even bother trying to kill one?

They actually went ahead and tried, and predictably got nothing....Miria is trying to get Hysteria off their tail but getting her involved with the other 2....with any luck, for their part, something happens....regardless, it's hopefully (I really doubt it) a good enough distraction that they can make their escape.

I'm with Rafael though that it's not as simple as all that, since, while Cassie may be another story, I doubt Hysteria and Roxanne will simply fight eachother "just because" - they are both too intelligent for that, especially to risk a fight that they might not get out of. Roxanne is only fighting Cassandra right now out of a sadistic streak, and Cassandra is merely defending herself plus, she doesn't have the best mental state...

If Hysteria gets involved, Cassie may very well target her, but Roxanne? I doubt she'll stay put and fight a needless fight with two abyssals...if Hysteria gets involved, the whole thing will be too messy and she will probably retreat or even talk Hysteria down (or vice-versa). Hysteria has no quarrel whatsoever with either of them and has no reason to fight them "just because"...

The other Abyssals had a status quo and were enemies with eachother essentially "just because"...because they all wanted dominion and the whole thing was "just business"; none of them felt anything personal against the others...the ZAOS however have no interest in dominion (yet...maybe); they just awoke and have little idea of what's going on or what to do; I doubt they will let themselves get killed again so easily, picking fights with other Abyssals for innane reasons.

I mean really...Hysteria said just now that she has no intention of getting herself killed, because she awoke just now....so she's definitely playing a bit on the defensive side; she won't take a chance and fight the Abyssals if she's like that; I doubt the other ZAOS feel any different.