View Single Post
Old 2012-06-03, 19:36   Link #51
Swithin

haHA! The most famous team of horse and rider in history reunited on the battlefield! I may have actually squeaked a bit when Bucephalus showed up. I also love that Bucephalus is not a Noble Phantasm but a Heroic Spirit himself. I've been loving Waver's coming of age tale, and three equals riding onto the field (with an army of comrades, no less, to back them up) is a perfect climax. Rider's been an excellent mentor, and so long as Waver survives I'm looking forward to what's probably his last stand... because you can't kill ideals. In a mushy sense, Rider doesn't need the grail, his attitude is one of embracing life - and he's already passed it on to Waver. He's succeeded at being a Heroic Spirit - now all that's left is a heroic last stand. (That said, Rider is a big rectification of the historical Alexander in a lot of ways. Even so, I love the hell out of the character, but I miss the heterochromia.)

Endless Twilight, I wasn't aware that there was extra footage included in the disc releases of FZ, how much more content is there? Are all the episodes expanded, or is it just bits and pieces here and there? (I got your name wrong for a second, but fixed it in an edit. I was talking with a friend as I was typing and he used a word similar to "endless" and it snuck in.)
Swithin is offline   Reply With Quote