View Single Post
Old 2010-05-07, 23:43   Link #39
brocko

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Very entertaining episode.
...As in, it felt so cheap, I couldn't help but laugh.

Of course, the Look-at-me-and-my-sad-story at the end was repetitive and enough to leave me
Besides, I already saw this plot before. Staff wanted a sad story and just picked it off one of them? Must mean the end of the anime will solve everything with a Spirit Convention...
Talk about boring antagonist. A amnesiac manages to calm the guy's life-long fury down and make him all mellow with one lecture on life. Great. That scene is... supposed to be sad, right? The one where Otonashi is screaming his heart out? Joke?

People all wounded? They ain't dying anyways.

The sheer mention of hypnosis is enough to make me laugh, but when a guy going Kira uses his eyes, that glow for some reason, to do some poor job of hypnosis (you really think she's gonna be satisfied with that delusion? Really?), it's priceless. I thought the next season of Geass hasn't started yet...

Tenshi's weapon can transform. Heh~ New setting.

Previous episodes = Yui kawaii!
This = Eh...

Yurippe:
Tenshi is the enemy --> Let's kill her when she comes to the live --> Take this trap, for coming to the underground base --> Invasion of Tenshi's privacy --> Bully Tenshi and ruin her position at school --> Oh crap... --> Save me, Tenshi!
(-_-)

Anyways, the previous episode was great. This one was terrible.
But I'm not disappointed at all. It just went back to the way it was.

Oh, but TK was as awesome as ever. "I'll be back"
Surprisingly you've mentioned every single thought i had about this episode

http://www.freerice.com/ - For each word you get right, 10 grains of rice is donated through the UN to help end world hunger.