View Single Post
Old 2012-06-12, 09:12   Link #1886
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by KholdStare View Post
I think the main assumption here is that if enough people like the first table more, then we'd change our methods. This is not the case.

Maybe it's just a new feature we're trying that reports results by continent, maybe not. If I tell you how to get table 1, then you'll just be voting on the format. I just want you to tell me which results would make you more happy.

Some analysis:
-Shana's power is overwhelmingly lessened
-Homura and Kyouko wins
-Louise and Hinagiku loses (tsundere hate?)
-Kanade and Mikoto becoming the clear frontrunners, but 3-8 are toss ups
-Holo wins in Amethyst 3

EDIT: On a lighter note, who do you think will win the next exhibition matches?
Nobody is expressing anything because no one understands what you are asking.

Furthermore, as I pointed out the results are not as important as how you got the results.

Did you limit voting to one country? Then no, I don't like it, even if it means more of my characters won.

Did you do something that might be effective at filtering out cheaters? Then I'm much more interested and would like to know more.

Is it an additional tool that allows you to see the internals for various regions? Then sure, who wouldn't like that?

I'm irritated that you seem to be suggesting that if people like one set of results better, that you'll change the rules to get those results.

I think we should choose rules that make sense and let results fall out as they may.

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?