View Single Post
Old 2008-04-23, 13:59   Link #98
martino
makes no files now

Mind telling us what the exact error is that AviSynth gives you? (I'm guessing it is an audio issue, but hard to deduce the exact cause just from that.)

In order to trim two or more clips together they need to have the same framerate, colorspace, width and height, neither have audio or all have audio... and I think that's about it unless I missed something.

If it is an audio issue then this should fix it;
Code:
logo = AudioDub(imagesource("C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\video_editing\projects\gymnastics\Brand\brand_blank_ver_0.png", end=100, pixel_type = "RGB24").ConvertToYV12().assumefps(test_clip),Blackness(100,combined.width,combined.height,"YV12",combined.framerate).KillVideo())
Basically you are just creating a "dummy" audio clip from Blackness to satisfy the "both clips need audio" trim requirement. You may need to adjust the audio_rate as required based on what the mp3 has. There is one more way around it, and that'd be putting logo+test_clip into AudioDub together with the_audio, which will make the audio play for the whole clip, and not just for the test_clip part as my previous approach since logo would contain silence.

Last edited by martino; 2008-04-23 at 14:15.
martino is offline   Reply With Quote