View Single Post
Old 2010-03-22, 10:22   Link #2391
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
About LV.....

How much Lv4 differ from lv5 in term of power and capability? I think the difference between each Lv's powers are ambiguous. How did you guy know what lv5 can do ,but lv4 and lower doesn't

Are there any examples of the lv4 and lv5 persons who have the same ability in the novel?
I'll give an example after this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zato_1one View Post
I understand. I just want to point out that it is a user limitation. If the user is much more powerful like level 5 then it should be more effective right?

It basically means that the user use another dimension to travel to the destination. But that dimension has slower time than our world. So that's why the teleportation looks very fast. Using this theory, it means that it has a delay time to teleport. That dimension has its own laws of physics but some basic concepts like energy transfer and momentum are still the same.

Back to my question, I think that it should be more appropriate if Accel reflects those objects before they can exit that dimension and reach their destination. Because it's no point if he can only react when those objects are already in his body. It's possible to change the trajectory by changing the momentum in that dimension. But it means that Accel's ability is also capable of manipulating vector in another dimension which indicates that his AIM field is distributed to another dimension too. Don't know if this is natural or not. And I wonder if this happens automatically or he calculates it. Because I don't think that he can see in another dimension. If he can then I think that it means that he has potential to be a teleporter too which shouldn't be possible. But may be at this point everything is possible.

All of these are just speculation based on speculation. I guess that it can't be taken seriously until it's explained in the novel. And it can be totally wrong because I don't read the novel. But thank you anyway, that's a good reading.
aah....... few words. The author make Touma an undying falcon puncher which even slice and dice and even pummeled to the ground his still alive and standing the perfect allies of justice

as for accel..... dues ex machina if you ask me his ability is sooooooo vague that only gives you an impression like what " control over vector? " if a you ask a layman about that he would probably say lame... pretty lame. But it has tons of use for a super brain killing psycho like Accel.

I don't know much about teleportation because I skip vol 08 because its focused on judgment and kuroko not the super gar touam and psycho accel.

as for explanation of difference in ability of level 4 and 5. I will give my idea using teleportation as example.

The current know teleportation are all level 4.

The first mostly known is "instant teleportation" of kuroko. And RIGHT its called instant because it has the minimum time gap or delay. its pretty much the fastest teleport of all but with this kind of ability it has lots of limitation. They say that kuroko has the most general or common teleportation but I beg to differ. She also has specialization like the others.

Using herself and the object as origin. Setting as zero and the distance of the enemy and where to transport are her key items. Being callen instant has the meaning like the name implies instant. In the anime you could see that is sure is looks like instant. But if you observe it well. Its all " SMALL " to small. She never teleport something much bigger than herself and the distance are all within the reach of eyes. Given the speed it sacrifice the weight of the object plus the distance

The next one is forgot the name but its also an ability of teleportation and a specialization one. The one specialize in teleporting in the back of the enemy. its requirement is the teleporter must know the location of the enemy and whats the surrounding on it. She can't teleport if theirs an obstruction their because she would just be stuck their. And I think its range is not so great too. Probably the same like kuroko because teleproting on the back of the enemy is strictly tiring. And its probably the closest one on someone asking if its possible to teleport something inside the body of an enemy. If you teleport on the inside of the enemy you will consider on where it will be teleported. But if you teleport it on the empty space behind the enemy then you wouldn't consider anything.

Lastly is the "move point" of awaki. The one known has the ability to become level 5 but become traumatize because of being stuck on the wall for.... days....yes days ><. If I'm stuck on the wall for days I will also be traumatize. The move point requires massive!!! massive!!! computing capabilities because it has RANGE!! unlike others which requires touch. Awaki specialize herself due to trauma of being stuck to walls to teleport with range. If you teleport something with range then its possible to hide yourself and not to put you in harm. And being a teleporter that is scared of teleporting herself she has a fatal flaw. And to compensate for it. She put on range. But here's the problem. Unlike the first two which had speed this one hasn't. Their is a time lag. Kuroko being the fastest teleporter. But for awaki. She is also fast if its small but this girl thinks big............ like a building. She can teleport a building but being building it has a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge time lag. Enough time for touma to punch it back. Like on what you see on macross when a spaceship is leaving their warp zone. Just imagine it like this. She has the power and the range plus her maximum range is also quite far but lack speed.

That's the most level 4.

And as for difference of level 4 and level 5. Then it could be because all of the level 4 are only specialize in one matter. As for level 5. They are flexible. Too flexible. Taken misaka as example. She should be an electro master. Firing rounds of rounds of lightning but she also mastered the electro magnetism. For others it should be possible but if you ask me its like dual skill even if electro magnetism branch of from being an electro master. She walks walls. Complete control of any substance that conducts electricity. 10 billion bolts of lightning then her railgun. Isn't that flexible? they can go from defense to offense like its nothing. Unlike those level 4 that needs to specialize or excel on something on the field of their ability to power up.

and lastly this should be discussed on our abilities thread already. We had a thread like that now

btw thanks for the spoiler of vol 14 though I probably know where it was originally found